Dr. Michelle B. Hagadorn CpaAssociate Professor
Department: Business Admin. & Economics
Office: 214 Francis T. West Hall
- B.B.A. Roanoke College
- M.A. Virginia Polytechnical Institute and State University
- C.P.A. Commonwealth of Virginia
Research & Teaching Interests:
- Corporate Financial Management with a focus on financial planning and budgeting.
- Financial literacy among high school and college students.
- Pursuing PhD. in Financial Management
- Faculty Sponsor Alpha Chi National Honor Society
Prior to joing the Department in 2004, she was employed by Carilion Health System as the Director of Finance for Carilion Medical Center. She has also taught at Hollins University, Ferrum College, Virginia Tech and the College of Health Sciences.
Willing to speak to professional, social or civic groups on:
Financial literacy, budgeting