Student Employment

If you're beginning an on-campus job during second semester and you're new to RC student employment, please bring one of the following items when you return from break:
Original Passport or
Original Social Security Card or
Original Birth Certificate
Come by Human Resources on the first floor of College Hall to fill out paperwork for student employment and present one of those forms of documentation along with your direct deposit information. Our office is open from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.

For more information contact: Susan Norris